Vaseline Benefits For Face /Discover a whole host of Vaseline uses for beauty and skincare. Read on and be surprised…
There’s a reason why Vaseline® Jelly is known as the original ‘Wonder Jelly’ – because it has a variety of uses, some more unusual than others. It’s such a versatile product, and there are many Vaseline® Jelly uses for beauty. Here are just some of the amazing uses of Vaseline® Jelly that you may not have heard of:
Healthy Beautiful Skin Care Uses for Vaseline Jelly.
Vaseline benefits for face
- Protect minor cuts and burns
- Even minor cuts and burns can be painful, but applying a layer of Vaseline® Jelly helps protect your skin and locks in moisture.
- Tackle Dry Skin Patches
- One of the best Vaseline® Jelly uses on the face is to treat very dry skin. Apply Vaseline®Jelly to problem areas. It will help lock in natural moisture and oils that your skin needs, giving you healthy looking, hydrated skin.
- Protect against External Causes of Dry Skin
- Vaseline® Jelly helps protect your skin from harsh weather conditions, such as strong winds. Before you go outside, put a thin layer of Vaseline® Jelly onto sensitive areas, this will form a protective barrier, which locks in moisture to help protect your skin from the drying effects of the sun, wind, and cold. Remember, you should also use sunscreen with SPF 30 every day to protect your skin from the signs of sun damage.
- Rejuvenate Dull Skin
- Vaseline® Jelly rejuvenates dry, tired skin to help keep it looking youthful and radiant. The jelly creates a sealing barrier on the surface skin locking in moisture and protecting your skin’s natural recovery process. The natural cell renewal process allows for dry, damaged skin cells to flake off. Vaseline® Jelly is 100% pure and it can even be used on sensitive areas, like around the eyes, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and dry, flaky skin over time.
- Hydrate Your Skin
- Most of us know the importance of using a daily moisturizer. Maximize the benefits of this daily ritual by using a product that seals in essential moisture where it’s needed. Vaseline® Jelly locks in moisture deep within the stratum corneum (the surface skin), where dryness occurs, to replenish moisture and help heal dry skin. Apply Vaseline® Jelly on the face, lips, or body to keep skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Soothe Diaper Rash
- Babies’ have delicate skin that needs to be protected by only using gentle products. Vaseline® Jelly is triple-purified, hypoallergenic, and non-irritating. It has been shown to provide protection against diaper wetness by the application of a continuous film to the skin in the diaper area. Apply a thin layer of Vaseline® Jelly to the rash – this will lock in moisture and keep out wetness – helping to soothe irritation and help prevent the rash.
- Create a Dewy Glow/ Vaseline benefits for face
- Dab a small amount of Vaseline® Jelly on the apples of your cheeks to accentuate your cheekbones and create a beautiful glow.
- Make Your Own Lip Scrub/ Vaseline benefits for face
- Use Vaseline® Jelly on its own for powerful lip protection and a brilliant shine, or put a small amount on a dry, clean, and soft toothbrush and gently scrub your lips to remove flaky skin. Exfoliating your lips gently with Vaseline® Jelly can help to keep them smooth and soft.
- 2 Vaseline Uses for Beauty
- Perfect your Manicure/ Vaseline benefits for face
- Spread a small amount of Vaseline® Jelly on the outside of your nails before you paint them and The jelly will stop polish from going out spilling outside the lines of your nails when you apply it.
- Tame your Eyebrows/ Vaseline benefits for face
- Dab the tip of your index finger in a small amount of Vaseline® Jelly and smooth it over the arches of your eyebrows to keep them looking tamed all day long.Amazed by the many Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly uses? It is a versatile, useful addition to your usual beauty skin care routines. Make sure you’ve always got a jar of ‘Wonder Jelly’ around the house!
- use vaseline and see the magic>
continue using vaseline about 2 up to 3 months you will see the changes in the first month.
1. To minimize the appearance of blackheads.
2. To remove last night’s smoky eye.
3. To define your lashes.
4. To fill in your eyebrows.
5. To highlight your cheekbones.
6. To help your fragrance last a little longer