Early Signs and symptoms of Coronavirus. As the outbreak of this Coronavirus happened, it has caused a lot of fear in many people as they are even afraid of this disease more than the — Ebola virus.
As the world prepared to usher in a new year and decade on December 31, 2019, authorities in China alerted the World Health Organisation (WHO) on the usual high cases of pneumonia in the city of Wuhan.
RECOGNISING THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 FROM DAY TO DAY
- Symptoms similar to colds
- Mild throat pains
- No fever, not tired; still consume food and drink as normal
- Throat a little bit painful; body feels like drunk
- Voice becoming hoarse
- Body temperature around 36.5°
- Beginning of disturbance in eating habits;
- Mild diarrhea
- Throat pain and hoarse voice
- Mild body heat. Body temperature between 36.5°-36.7°
- Weak body; feeling joint pains
- Beginning of mild fever with temperature around 37°
- Dry cough
- Throat pains while eating, swallowing food, or talking.
- Exhausted and nauseous
- Occasional difficulty in breathing
- Fingers feeling pain
- Diarrhea and vomitting
- Higher fever from 37.4°-37.8°
- Coughing incessantly with phlegm
- Body pains and headache
- Worsening diarrhea
1.Fever around 38° or above 38°
- Breathing difficulties; heavy feeling in the chest when breathing
- Incessant coughs
- Headaches, joints becoming lame; buttocks pain.
- Symptoms remain unchanged but becoming worse
- Worsening fever
- Difficulties in breathing and struggling hard to breathe
At this stage, blood tests and chest x-ray must be conducted immediately.
This is for reference purposes only. At any point in time, if you do not feel well, consult a medical doctor immediately.