The Novel Coronavirus has been recorded in 185 countries out of the total 201 countries, states and territories in the world.
This means that there are still safe places that you can visit now with a zero case of COVID-19.
Health officials and governments across the world have encouraged citizens to practice social distancing and to avoid going out unless for necessary purposes.
According to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University, more than two million people have been infected, and the global death toll is more than 144,000. More than 500,000 patients have recovered.
Check out the list below
4. Marshall Islands
7. North Korea
10. Sao Tome and Principe
11. Solomon Islands
Also Read Below
- Early Signs and symptoms of Coronavirus
- What we are trying to prevent coronavirus from becoming
- All You Need To Know About The Coronavirus
- What Is Going On with the Coronavirus Tests?
- How to Prevent Coronavirus
Originally posted 2020-04-18 12:59:03.