Development and enlargement of breasts can take place due to a number of reasons; high estrogen level in females during puberty, embryological issues, all cause the breasts to grow larger.
Breasts are the mammary glands found in females composing of layers of different kinds of tissues including, connective, adipose, glandular tissues. There is much often a fluctuation in size of the breasts and volumes based on hormonal changes in the body since the tissues have hormonal receptors.
Breasts are often considered as a sign of beauty, attractiveness, and femininity. It is desired by all women to have their breasts in perfect shape and size yet sometimes, the breasts become larger in size which can be due to a myriad of factors such as obesity, breastfeeding, pregnancy, genetics, hormonal changes in body or side effects of certain drugs and medication.
Extremely large breasts can lead to many emotional as well as physical problems and this could cause major distress for women. Health problems may include back pain, neck pain, rashes under the breasts, tenderness, shortness of breath, etc.
It can also have an impact on your posture, your level of confidence, how you feel about yourself, and your attractiveness. In addition to that, women with larger breasts find it difficult to look for clothes that fit them well and have a hard time exercising too.
You can resort to very simple lifestyle changes, changes in diet and home remedies to reduce the size of the breast. However, remember that the remedies given below do not target the fatty tissue of the breast in specific. Therefore, there is a need to lower your overall body fat which will gradually lead to a reduction in breast size.
Below are the top 10 ways to reduce the size of the breast naturally:
1. Cardio and Strength-Training Exercises
A systematic plan as to exercising regularly will help you lose some fat in your body, including your breasts. There are a few strength training exercises and cardiovascular exercises that target the fat content in your upper body and chest.
- You should first start with the low impact cardio workouts because women with very large breasts might find it difficult to do high impact exercises such as jogging or running. You can do low impact cardio exercises on equipment such as a treadmill, a stationary bike or elliptical trainer for about 45 minutes and at least 5 days in a week.
- There are some specific strength training exercises which help in tightening up chest muscles and reduce the breast size. Some of them are dumbbell bench press and classic pushups. You can do these exercises in two or three sets and with high repetitions between eight to twelve reps a few times in a week.
2. Aerobic Exercises
Aerobic exercises are definitely a way to go for losing weight and body fat as they speed up your metabolism rate. Once your body fat reduces, your breasts will gradually and automatically start reducing.
- One very simple yet effective exercise is to climb stairs -as easy as it sounds- it can be done daily and can lead to loss of body fat.
- Another great form of aerobic exercise is cycling.
- Brisk walks can also be taken every day since it helps burn body fat.
Note: Make sure you do these aerobic exercises for at least half an hour, four to five times a week.
Massaging is an age-old yet very effective remedy to reduce breast size as well as overall body fat. While massaging your breasts, make sure you give equal time to each of the breasts.
Follow the steps below for massaging your breasts:
- Take some coconut oil or olive oil and warm it up. Apply it gently on your breasts.
- Use your ring finger and middle finger to massage each of the breasts in an upward direction and circular motion for about ten minutes.
Note: You can also find breast reduction lotion or cream at a dispensary and use them for massage.
Many traditional medicines use ginger for the reduction in breast size. Ginger has natural properties which increase the body’s metabolic rate and help burn fatter and this, in turn, affects the size of the breast as they are mostly made of fatty tissues.
- Grate some ginger and boil a teaspoon of it in one cup of water for ten minutes.
- Strain it and add a little honey to it, sip it slowly.
- Drink two to three cups of this solution/ginger tea every day.
Green tea is known to boost your metabolism rate and is also effective in reducing breast size and aiding weight loss in general. The catechins found in green tea promotes weight loss. It stimulates the body to burn calories and decreases body fat. This helps in the reduction of breast size. In addition to this, green tea also reduces the risk of breast cancer.
- Take one teaspoon of green tea leaves in a cup and add some hot water to it.
- Cover it and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Strain the leaves and add a little honey to it.
- You will need to drink three to four cups of green tea every day for at least a few months until you observe the desired results.
Flaxseeds are rich in protein, fiber, minerals and contain an omega-3 fatty acid called ALA. These properties, in combination, help reduce the estrogen levels of the body. A high estrogen level happens to be one of the key reasons behind large breasts. Furthermore, flax seeds also help in removing some of the harmful toxins from the body.
- Take one tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a glass and add some hot water to it. Drink this mix daily.
- Alternatively, you can also consume one to two tablespoons of flaxseed oil every day.
Egg whites are another excellent ingredient to reduce the size of the breast. Egg whites help in tightening the chest area to make breasts look smaller and firmer. Take only the white portion of one egg and beat it thoroughly till it turns into a smooth cream-like texture.
- Apply this fine paste on the bottom part of the breasts.
- Allow it to sit for half an hour.
- Now take an onion and make a paste of it
- Add it to a glass of water.
- Use the onion and water mixture to wash off the egg white.
- Do this remedy once every day and repeat it for a few weeks to get reduced and firmer breasts.
8.Neem and Turmeric
Neem and turmeric have ayurvedic properties that can reduce the swelling and inflammation of the breasts while breastfeeding. Both neem and turmeric have anti-inflammatory properties. As soon as the inflammation subsides, the breast size will automatically be reduced.
- Take a handful of neem leaves in four cups of water and boil them for about ten minutes, then strain it.
- Mix two teaspoons of turmeric powder to it and add some honey.
- Drinking this herbal water every day for a few months will help you reduce larger breasts.
Fish oil is very rich in omega 3 fatty acids that are important for women who wish to reduce their breast size. The fatty acids present in fish oil help in reducing the estrogen levels which are one of the reasons why some women have larger breasts. Plus, fish oil also helps in reducing body weight and getting rid of fat in general.
- You can include cold-water fish like tuna, mackerel, and salmon in your diet which is rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
- There are other good sources of omega 3 fatty acids namely soybeans, flaxseed oil, flaxseeds, and walnuts.
- Consult your doctor for fish oil supplements such as fish oil capsules. Ask your doctor for the correct usage and dosage.
- Fish oil will have a more effective result in reducing overall body fat and reducing breast size if it is combined with aerobic or cardiovascular exercises.
10.Healthy Dietary Changes.
Resorting to a balanced and a healthy diet will aid proper weight management thereby reducing the fat content in the body. This change in diet and adopting a healthier one will lead to a gradual weight reduction in breast size as well.
- The first step is to include a range of fresh and organic fruits in your diet. Fruits have high water content and they also contain antioxidants that can help in weight reduction while keeping you healthier.
- Add greener vegetables in your everyday meal like broccoli, spinach, lettuce, kale, and others.
- Eat protein-rich foods like fish. Fish are low in calories and they help in losing weight.
- Eat more nuts as they are a good source of energy and help in stabilizing weight.
- Minimize your sugar intake, salt intake and cut down on unhealthy fat foods.
- Do not consume fatty, deep-fried and processed foods.
- Drink water, fresh fruit juice and vegetable juice in good amounts. Avoid soda, soft drinks, alcohol or juice with artificial sweeteners.
Note: Do not in any way resort to a crash diet as it can affect your health adversely.
Originally posted 2020-02-18 22:10:29.